Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wilson Bulldogs in NCAA Football TeamBuilder

The Wilson Bulldogs are in the game. Literally.  I created the Bulldogs as a Team Builder team for NCAA Football '10 and converted it for use in NCAA Football '11 recently. You can find the team here or by going to www.easports.com/teambuilder and searching for "Wilson Bulldogs". Two catches for you gamers and Wilson alumni out there. First, they're for use on Xbox 360 only. Sorry PS3 owners. Second, the rosters and jersey's reflect those of the fall 2002 squad (i.e. my senior year). Sorry, current Bulldog team.  I spent a lot of time editing the uniforms and I think I have them as close to the 2002 versions as possible, especially the home reds. The away whites do not have "BULLDOGS" written across the front, sadly.


So if you ever wanted to play as Henne, Hartman, Millard, Lehatto, Sands, or Broskey, check out the 2002 Wilson Bulldogs for Xbox 360 through EA Sports TeamBuilder.

No comments:

Post a Comment